Saturday 14 May 2011

Another day, another challenge...

Got your scrapping mojo? Then check out Scraptherapy for some more fabulous challenges. I chose to do Mandy's colour room challenge again and was this a struggle! Yellow and brown almost always make it on to my layouts, but not normally together. I had heaps of yellow/brown papers but none of them seemed to work and because I'd halved the die cut I couldn't get the page balanced either....oh the pain!






Anyway, it came together in the end I think. I'd like to say the drawing of the flowers was due to my amazing art skills but since I have about as much talent as my 2 year old in that area, I actually just traced over the white image that was already printed there.

The photo was taken on Mothers Day at beautiful Newport Beach. Fish and Chips (although no tinned mushy peas...that delicacy doesn't seem to have been picked up in Australia) with hubbie and the kids - what more can a Pommy girl ask for? I was well and truly spoilt last Sunday. Hope everyone else had a great time too!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!