Sunday 5 June 2011

Copic Crazy

Hi fellow scrap addicts!
What a crazy couple of weeks it's been - the preschool fair (where I volunteered to go on the garden stall - pretty dumb when you consider that every plant I've ever owned has died), a kids birthday party, a 40th party and countless kid stuff inbetween. Not much time for scrapping unfortunately!
Its been a while since I went to a card making class but I've been meaning to take a lesson in Copic Markers for months. I bought some of them last year but hadn't a clue how to use them - to me, they just looked like normal markers. I've seen so many beautiful coloured, stamped images on various blogs that I decided to take a lesson so off I went to my local craft shop and had a practice with some cute stamps, supplied by the store. My first attempt was nothing short of pathetic - I completely overdid the colour and saturated the paper but eventually I managed something passable! I've only completed one card so far and it's very simple. But to be honest, I think the images are so vibrant, that not much else is needed.


Anyway, this is my first attempt at colouring with Copics. I've never been a huge stamper but I reckon I could become a little Copic crazy if I'm not careful!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!