Sunday 31 July 2011

Scrap the Boys

Hi Scrappers,

Hope your Sunday is going well - we've had a birthday party this morning where my two boys gorged themselves on all kinds of sugary treats...and did I pay for it! I'm seriously considering selling them on Ebay...any offers?

Speaking of boys, it's been so long since I did a Scrap the Boys challenge but I've just managed to fit one in before the month ends. There were two rules - the word 'play' had to be in the title and we had to make use of tape. The moral to this story is read the instructions properly before doing the layout. I just finished the layout, went back to the site and then realised I hadn't used the tape. Oops! What did I do? I stamped on a strip of masking tape and used it to embellish a piece of natural twine ribbon from Green Tara - I think I got away with it -


And here's a couple of close ups...



I used some October Afternoon paper for this one which I've had for ages. I drew the cardboard letters by hand as a girl can only have so many Thickers! I thought it gave the page a bit more of a rustic feel.

Anyway, I'm off to sell the boys now. Bidding starts at $1.00.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!