Thursday 18 August 2011

Crazy for Colour

Hi Scrappers,

Scrap the Boys challenge this month is to take inspiration from this photo -


What isn't there to like about it? How I would love this bedroom for my boys! In fact, how I'd love this room for myself...think of all the toiletries you could get in that ferris wheel, never mind the shoes!
I've just taken inspiration from the colours - red, pale blue, a dash of yellow and a smidgen of navy. If you think the layout seems a bit familiar, I based it on the card I made for the LSBS challenge for this month.



There's a real mix of papers on this one - Echo Park, MME, October Afternoon, Sassafras, The Girls Paperie... I attempted to make my own kind of 'wheels' with a couple of cocktail sticks, brads and some chipboard gears. They've sort of worked I guess! I probably have enough embies to open my own shop but always seem to resort to making my own (maybe I should leave it to the experts.)

Anyway, take a look at the Scrap the Boys blog this month as there are some absolutely stunning pages and heaps of inspiration from fellow scrappers.

I'm off to put the rugrats to bed.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. love how you have put the photo inside the cog... fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!