Monday 12 September 2011

Colour Challenge

Hi Scrappers,

2 posts within 24 hours - not bad for a hard days scrapping! Actually I seem to be wearing my card hat at the moment. Whilst flicking through some blogs last night I noticed Crate Paper's colour challenge. The challenge? To make a card, OTP or layout using the following colours:


Since these are from one of my all time favourite paper collections (Pink Plum) I thought I'd have a go at making a card. Whilst at the LSBS retreat I was given some gorgeous Crate Paper rubons from their Prudence collection. I've cut one of these into three and used it on each of my square panels -


I thought of adding some bling to the flowers but the rubons and papers are so pretty I didn't think anything else was needed.

Ok, I really think I'd better go and do some cleaning now - this obsession really does have to stop somewhere!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!