Sunday 11 September 2011

Make a friend happy

Hi Scrappers,

This months My MInds Eye challenge is to make a card from this sketch and use the theme 'friendship.'
I don't know what it is with MME sketches but I always think they are deceptively simple! For the first time ever my red hair got the better of me whilst crafting and I got completely frustrated and chucked the first card in the bin! It just looked...wrong. I knew I wanted to use an old Stamping Up rubon I've had forever but the size of it just wouldn't fit with a C5 card so I flipped the sketch and used a square base. Anyway, here's the result -




Hard to believe there are patterned papers and embellishments from 5 different MME collections. Of course now I just have to figure out how I'm going to fit it into an envelope!

Happy Scrapping!
Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Claire this is a gorgeous card. Just love how you have interpreted the sketch. Beautiful xx P.S Way to go on all your layouts up for pub!! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!