Monday 12 December 2011

Stella and Rosed out!

Hi Scrappers,

It's feeling a little like deja vu this week as I've used the Stella and Rose range again for this months MME challenge. Since my scrappy area was covered in the stuff I thought I may as well make a birthday card for the card challenge as well. It seemed easier than getting a whole bunch of new stuff out! Check out the sketches here -




I flipped the sketch and changed the position of some of the embies on the card. The papers have been so perfect for boy pages but the flowers have added a feminine touch so I've been able to make heaps of cards for the girls as well. I absolutely promise you that will be the last of this range on my blog for a while!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Claire your layout is beautiful for the MME challenge, I would pick yours as the winner for sure...I just LOVE it to pieces. Good luck, I am loading mine up tomorrow but its no where near as gorgeous as yours!!! Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute layout! I love boy pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!