Friday 16 December 2011

Wishing for the Sun

Hi Scrappers,

Ok it's official. I'm so over this Sydney weather. If we have any more rain I think I might start growing mould.

To remind me of sunnier times I did a quick layout of the boys at Birubi Beach up at Port Stephens. Now that's what I call a beach! As someone who grew up in the UK, where the definition of a beach is a piece of sand the size of a postage stamp (and normally covered in stones), I'm still impressed by the beauty of the Aussie coast!





I cut a 'wave' template out of cardboard and sprayed some glimmer mist over it for my background. I think I need to be a bit more heavy handed with the old glimmer mist as it always seems to look really faint on my layouts! The starfish is made out of Fimo and covered in Dimensional Magic and I just added a couple of strips of Fancy Pants and MME paper.

I've kept it very simple as I think my mojo's been washed away in the rain this past week. Hopefully it will be back in the new year!

Have a wonderful Christmas and hope you get some decent pics for those Christmas layouts!
Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,thank you so much for stopping by my gallery.Your work is so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!