Thursday 19 January 2012

Little Liar

Hi Scrappers,

Another quick one tonight with the latest MME challenge. Yes I realise I told a wee little lie on one of my previous posts and swore blind that I wouldn't use any more Stella and Rose stuff for a while. It just kind of popped on to the card!

Here's the sketch -


And here's what I came up with -





The theme for this one was 'new' so I made a new home card for my cousin and family who've just moved to Germany. It's years since I used that Cuttlebug house die - it was one of the very first things I bought when I started this (very expensive) hobby. I also used my new Spellbinders die - yes, I actually invested in two more sets of Spellbinders...it's only taken me about 2 years!

Oops - wasn't such a quick post after all....

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by,
Cheers,
Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Claire - you can never use too much Stella and Rose, the colours are too noice :)

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Deb, you can never have too much Stella and Rose!!! This is stunning Claire....I adore it and I also love how you have it front of the fence to photograph it, awesome. I popped over here to your blog to congratulate you on your SBM COVER!!!! Hugest congrats!!!! Its such an adorable layout, I recognised it was yours straight away when I got my mag in the mail. Well done and congrats again x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!