Friday 10 February 2012

Scrap the Boys Challenge

>Hi Scrappers,

It seems months since I did a Scrap the Boys challenge so I was determined to do this months - particularly as I loved the sketch they've used from Pagemaps:





I've used some weird kind of paper stuff I've had for years which is perfect for earthy layouts - no idea what it's called. I've also used some mulberry paper which I've coloured with some Glimmer Mist. The woodgrain paper is Studio Calico - just loving their stuff at the moment.

Hope you have a scrappy weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Claire this is a gorgeous take on the sketch challenge at STB.....I love doing earthy layouts, yours is delightful, I just love how you have interpreted the sketch...gorgeous work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire I really like this layout. I love how you have added texture and the colours are perfect. Great intepretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire - This is such a lovely LO - love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Claire, that background paper is lovely and the textures you have created are fabulous! Thanks for joining in at STB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!