Friday 27 July 2012

Another Saturday Sketch

Hi Scrappers,

I've been having a play with some Kaisercraft goodies again, this time for their July sketch #2:



Now I have to admit I found this a real challenge. There's so many different elements to it, as well as multiple photos, but it was great getting out of my comfort zone:




There's normally a lot more white space on my layouts but I like how it's turned out. I used a couple of different collections for this, Attitude and Technologic. I painted the back of the accetate with some orange/red paint which was actually mixed in with some crackle medium. (And yet again it's just not cracked. I don't think crackle medium and I have a very good relationship unfortunately!) I guess I could have made it a lot more grungier, but inking the edges in black is about as grungy as I get - looks great on other people's layouts, but I never like it on my own.

Hope you have a great, scrappy weekend and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x










1 comment:

  1. WOW. That is twice I have seen the acetate been used and I can't believe what an impact it makes on a layout. This is a spectacular page! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!