Thursday 30 August 2012

Waltzingmouse Challenge #112

G'day there scrappers,

Nothing like having to do a card to kick-start that lost mojo. I completely forgot it's Fathers Day here  on Sunday, so I thought I'd use my lovely new strawberry stamp from Waltzingmouse to do this week's sketch challenge:





I stamped and embossed a half doile on the Kraft, behind the sentiment - it came out really well so it almost seems a waste that you can only see part of it peeping out! The card itself is from a pack of 50 pre-cut cards, including envelopes, all for the bargain price of six quid in the UK. Perfect for Christmas cards I think. If I could have got any more in my overflowing suitcase I would have!

That's all for now folks - happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - your right that embossed doily has a lot of impact peeking through - perfect lacy touch to go with that big yummy berry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Father's Day and so creative too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how SWEET (literally :)) Love the big sentiment to match the big strawberry! The embossed doily is perfect with this sketch, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and clever!! Love the doily peeking through too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that berry!!
    Don;y you just die over how fabulous it is?
    And that big sentiment...
    perfect!
    The colors...
    the paper...
    love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!