Friday 21 December 2012

Playing with Prima

Good morning scrappers!

This months pack from Scrapville is stuffed full of Prima products from their Rondelle range - lots of pale pinks, neutrals and black. Can you believe I've never used Prima before? I don't use many flowers on my layouts usually but I so enjoyed using these papers:



The photo was taken earlier this year at my brother's wedding in the UK, with my cousin Carol. We rarely see each other now - she's in Germany and I'm in Oz  - and I miss her terribly. The pack comes with a couple of huge journalling spots so I've written a heap of journalling and hidden it under the photo. You can just see the edge peeking out!

Well, the time is getting on - I have a Christmas party to go to with the kids in the local park today so I'm off to ice the muffins. Roll on Tuesday...it will soon be over!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!