Friday 15 March 2013

Scrapping with Finnabair

Hello Scrappers!

Seems a while since I've blogged but I've been trying to give my blog a bit of a facelift. Not finished yet - for someone as technically challenged as me, it takes forever....

I feel as though I've been stuck in a bit of a scrapbooking rut recently, struggling for ideas and wanting to try something different. So yesterday I went to my local craft shop - Catchy Crafts -  and did a 4 hour class with Anna Dabrowska or Finnabair, as she's more popularly known. I'd been in two minds about whether to do the class as her style is the complete opposite of mine - messy, arty, mixed media, painting, misting, whereas mine is clean and simple. All the more reason to have a go eh? And I am SO glad I did:


I'm so happy with how it turned out. I learnt heaps - lots of techniques that I'm sure I'll use in the future. Everyone's layout turned out totally different so if you do plan on doing the class I haven't given the game away. If you ever do get an opportunity to do a class with Anna, I totally recommend it!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is Super Duper, Claire!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout full of texture and beautiful embellishments - but gotta say... your beautiful boy steals the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!