Tuesday 4 June 2013

A Double Date at Mojo Monday

Hello again folks,

It's contest time over at Mojo Monday and this week's sketch is by Julee Tilman.  Challenges are always just that little bit sweeter when there's the potential to win a crafty prize aren't they?









Since I was feeling a little bit lazy last night, I didn't bother searching for some new patterned papers and stuck with the colour scheme over at Play Date Cafe. I've used some Waltzingmouse doilies to stamp and emboss the circles . The little elephant would have been lovely stamped but my elephant stamp was too big so I cheated by fussy cutting some patterned paper from MME. Now I'm just waiting for the next bundle of joy to be born....

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x




3 comments:

  1. such a great CAS card, luv the elephant...hope you have a wonderful week!

    Stop by my blog and leave a comment here for a chance at my giveaway
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/06/mojo-mondaymojo296-hello.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your super sweet card! I have a soft spot for little elephants. Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love elephants!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!