Saturday 8 June 2013

Freshly Made Sketch

G'day bloggers. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

There's a fab sketch by Rita over at Freshly Made this week:





I love those kraft papers by Stampin Up, especially mixed with the bright colours of the MME papers. The stamp is from Studio G, stamped in black and with a touch of KindyGlitz for some added sparkle.  

I really do need to go for a smooch around blogland today - I'm such a snail crafter I just never seem to have to time to look at what everyone else is doing. So, if you have made a comment, thanks so much for making the time and I'll definitely be over for a visit soon!

Cheers,
Claire x


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the flowers and the colorful flag banners! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the flowers and the colorful flag banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is just stunning! Beautiful example of how to make a sketch your own...absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is such a gorgeous card! Love the combination of colours you've used and the flowers you've stamped are just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!