Thursday 1 August 2013

A WMS Bedtime Story

Hello bloggers!

At the end of the Pajama party over at Waltzingmouse there is a bedtime story in the form of a sketch:





I'm sure I'm not the only card maker out there who buys a brand new set of stamps and uses one particular image all the time, whilst the others get left to gather dust. I can't believe I've never used the dress form from the 'You're Lovely' set  so I was determined to get it inky for this challenge.

I'm also entering it into the latest Simon Says Stamp challenge which is 'Anything Goes.'

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Lovely colors and flowers! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Claire, hope you don't mind if I pin, this is so elegant, thank you so much for playing along with our sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is SO gorgeous!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with a dress form wins with me! This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Claire! Love the beautiful papers, the dress form and the pretty flowers! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!