Friday 2 August 2013

200 Colour Q's!

G'day again bloggers!

It appears to be anniversary time out there in blogland at the moment. All the challenge sites seem to be celebrating milestones left, right and centre! This week it's Colour Q's turn with a whopping 200th challenge.  There's a lovely masculine colour scheme and I've teamed it with Retro Sketch #74:







I swear the night sky is a very, very dark navy but I have to admit, it looks black in the photo! I reckon Midnight Muse is almost black so here's hoping I can get away with it. The sentiment is inside as it was too long to fit on the card - it says 'have a blast on your big day!'

There's also the opportunity to win a place on the Colour Q design team....now wouldn't that be lovely!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x







1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Claire, you created a wonderful masculine card! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!