Monday 19 August 2013

Aqua and Black



Hello bloggers,

I'm having terrible difficulties with Blogger at the moment - it's driving me mad. Anyone else having trouble? A lot of the time I can't log in at all and any posts I try to write refuse to save. It also seems to take ages to download a page. So frustrating!   Anyway,  whilst I'm able to log on I'll quickly load my card for this week's Dynamic Duos and Freshly Made sketch by Rita:










The Dynamic Duos challenge also has the option to use embossing so I have embossed the medallion in white on to black cardstock. I've also used a Spellbinders embossing folder on the white base (although it's not showed up too well in the photo!)

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claire! It's not just you, I was having trouble with blogger the other day too. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Fab embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Claire! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful!!! I love the embossing you added :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, Claire. I love the boldness of the black! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful embossed medallion card, Claire! I hope you get your Blogger woes sorted out soon. It might be a memory issue? I had no idea there were memory limits when it happened to me. After much frustration, I ended up paying $5 a month not to have to deal with it! It felt like extortion and I wish we had more options. Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colour combination!!! I love your cards - this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and btw - blogger went crazy yesterday for me when I went to publish a post. Luckily (and I don't know how I managed this because I'm not at all the computer-type) I managed to go back in my history to when I previewed my post and then I managed to save the page as a word document and then cut and paste this back onto the empty blog post! I was so proud of myself... Lol! Saved me SOOO much time! As it took me seriously about one and a half hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the colors Claire! Wonderful embossed medallions - love the stamp set you used! ;) a lovely thank you card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!