Thursday 29 August 2013

Mama Elephant Challenge

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are enjoying your Thursday!

There's a new challenge over at Mama Elephant this month based on this lovely pic of inspiration:




Now I really wish I'd done this at the beginning of the month since I'm not feeling the best and that does nothing for the mojo does it? The whole family has coughed and spluttered its way through the week so I admit I've been a little short on inspiration:



I've obviously been inspired by the colour scheme as well as the stripes, spots and the type on the cushions. I've used a couple of different sets - Type It and Basic Borders. It's a bit of a mish mash using ideas from previous cards but,  like I said, the mojo's kind of disappeared at the moment!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the bold graphic look. And the heart in quotation marks is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it
    s wonderful in all it's vibrant colors...
    love it!
    And hope you're better soon...
    after thinking I was on my way to pneumonia the other night...
    and it's all because of allergies...
    I feel for you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab bday card! I just love that little typewriter! Great use of color for this sweet card! And, take care and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!