Monday 24 February 2014

Paper Patchwork

Evening bloggers!

For the first time I've played in the challenge over at Curtain Call, where the inspiration is a gorgeous picture of a patchwork quilt.   I also combined it with MME's 'All You Need is Love' challenge - so I'm all set for next years Valentines....that's if I don't leave the big bloke for a younger/richer/better looking model. I keep threatening him....






I used MME's 6x6 pad 'The Sweetest Thing' for this one - saved me from having to go through my hoards of MME scraps to find papers that matched. I would seriously have been sat there all night.

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

Claire x


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Claire, there's so much amazing detailing here! The quilted heart is stunning, love all the layers and I'm in awe of the oh so perfect paper piercing around the hexagon DP! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet and pretty card! Seriously love the patchwork heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!