Tuesday 19 August 2014

Arty Farty

Hello again!

Online Card Classes 'Stretch Your Stamps 2' has come to an end but I'm still playing catch up with my homework.  Dawn Woleslagle did a fantastic card using some WPlus9 floral builder stamps which she outlined with a black Sharpie marker to give a kind of sketched, arty look.  This is so far removed from my personal style, I just had to have a go:




I did it very quickly (can you tell?) and in hindsight I'd probably think about the design of the card a bit more.  I love how it turned out though and it's definitely something I'll try again, but with more of a plan in mind next time!

Thanks for looking,

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Claire! Love the beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may think it may be far from your style but I think it's gorgeous...
    love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love this arty farty card and the organic feel it gives off, Claire! It wouldn't hurt me to try a little reckless card abandon once in a while, so thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!