Tuesday 19 August 2014

Colour Q #255

Hello blogging friends!

Tuesday's rolled around once more so it's new Colour Q time....where has the week gone?  Oh that's right, it's been washed away in the torrential rain we've been having here in Sydney.  After months of brilliant blue skies and warm sun,  we're now experiencing payback in the form of non-stop windy, wet and soggy days.

This type of weather seems to play havoc with my mojo. I have to admit I drew a complete blank when I saw this week's colours so I had a bit of help with the latest Retro Sketch:






  I stamped a typed background with W Plus 9 and then stamped the Doodlebug Designs bloom over the top, used a Copic to colour some of the petals and added a resin centre.  The notebook strip was cut with my Cameo and the patterned papers came from a 6x6 Authentique pad - I coloured one of them with the same Copic marker so that it matched the petals on the flower.

Well, let's hope the mojo comes flowing back in the next couple of days...hope you can get some happy stamping going!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x 




3 comments:

  1. Such lovely layers and textures, Claire ... I know I've said it before but I do love that dimpled card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Claire. I took one look at the sketch and ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, love all the different elements

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!