Sunday 7 September 2014

Happy Father's Day

Hello fellow bloggers!

It's Father's Day here in Australia and last night I suddenly realised what a rubbish wife I was - I'd forgotten to make the big bloke a card. Oops!  As usual Freshly Made Sketches gave me a leg up in the design department so I quickly made this little card using Waltzingmouse Stamps Opera Tags and Man of the Hour sets:







Unfortunately Daddy didn't get the promised lie-in this morning and was promptly woken up by two screaming little boys shouting 'Happy Father's Day' - he wouldn't have had it any other way.

Thanks for popping over,

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. At least you made a card just in the nick of time! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Hope it was a good Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!