Saturday 25 October 2014

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

G'day folks!

It's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop time and it's a colour challenge. I made a very quick card because I'm going to make a heap of them to send overseas.  I used to make about 50 cards but our delightful Australia Post has increased the cost of postage so much in the last 12 months that I just can't justify sending them anymore.  Such a shame - so much nicer to receive a handmade card, rather then an impersonal email don't you think?









I used the more traditional colours, with some added chocolate brown for the branch.  There's a couple of different sets - Mixed Messages and Take a Bough. The larger ornament is actually hot pink but looks red in the photo....for some reason I really struggled to take a decent pic of it.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Claire x


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Claire! Love the embossed panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is so cute Claire! What a beautiful CAS Christmas card! Love the little ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the way you have used the colors! It is sad when postage increases make us reduce the number of cards we send.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!