Thursday 15 January 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks

Hello again.

Just a quick card for the latest Paper Smooches Sparks challenge:










I used one of their stand alone dies - Flowers - with a sentiment from Sentiment Sampler. It's one of those cards which hasn't quite turned out how I envisioned it...I seem to struggle with the rustic look. I used kraft card stock, together with cream, white and silver sparkle paper but I think I should have added some chocolate brown in there too.  Nothing like the benefit of crafty hindsight hey?

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous flowers, I love your colour combo too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Claire, what a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much yummy shimmer and shine, Claire ... and great dimension! You captured the inspiration brilliantly! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't see any struggle here - this card is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Claire! Love those layered flowers! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!