Tuesday 3 March 2015

Colour Q #282

Evening all!

Hope you've had a good start to the working week. Are you ready for a new set of colours to play with for the latest Colour Q challenge? They are a complete contrast to last week's pretty and soft hues:







Since my last Bokeh attempt was quite bright and girly I thought I'd have another go at it with these more masculine colours. I used Marina Mist with Soft Sky and added the newsprint bloom from Stamping' Up's Flower Shop.  I punched a flower from some old dictionary paper and layered it with a brad, then added the fancy flourish.

Go and have a peep at the rest of the design team's creations won't you? Heaps of inspiration to give your mojo a kick start!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x



8 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, bestill my heart at the bokeh background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bokeh background and that pretty little flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bokeh background is gorgeous, Claire, and I love the layered flower and flourish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your bokeh background! It looks fantastic with your newsprint flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Claire, this is stunning ... another gorgeous bokeh background ... and that layered bloom and flourish are just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bokeh background Claire and such a pretty colour scheme. I need to try some bokeh and this is very inspirational! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dimension on this with your awesome matting, Claire! Your bokeh background is gorgeous for a man or woman and, wow, you really captured the color of that pretty brad!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!