Sunday 31 May 2015

Some Day my Prince Will Come...

G'day folks,

It's been such a full on few days I haven't had any time to get inky - the week ended with our wedding anniversary and the bottle of bubbles we knocked back really didn't put me in a crafty frame of mind!
I managed to knock out a little card today for a couple of clean and simple challenges though - CAS(E) This Sketch and Casology:









I must have still been in the mood for love as the cue word 'story' made me think of this sweet little Paper Smooches frog. Who hasn't heard the story of the frog being kissed and turned into a handsome prince? If I really did have to kiss a frog, I'd definitely pick this fella...he doesn't look slimy in the slightest!

Hope you have a great week!

Claire x


4 comments:

  1. What a fun little froggy prince, this is cute Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute & fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He actually is pretty sexy as frogs go… :) Love your take on the cue word and the sketch! Thanks for playing along with CASoogy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ... what a cutie this frog is, Claire ... so much fun ... and not a shimmer of slime to be seen! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!