Tuesday 23 June 2015

Colour Q #296

Hello!

Where on earth does the time go? This week has absolutely flown by and it's time again for a new Colour Q challenge:









It's a rare Colour Q when I have the exact inks. I thought they would be perfect for a masculine 40th card using this fun CAS-ual Fridays set. I love the stripes in this set - it's so easy to create a background in different colours.  I used this week's Retro Sketch for some design inspiration, although I have to admit I've kind of adjusted it a bit.

Check out he blogs of the lovely ladies form the rest of the team won't you?

Happy stamping!

Claire x



1 comment:

  1. Cool, crisp and so deliciously fresh, Claire ... fabulous use of those yummy colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!