Saturday 31 October 2015

Muse Challenge #139

Hello again,

Second post for the day - if you want to see my previous card you can do so here

I can't remember the last time I played along at at Muse but when I saw Tracey's beautiful card I knew I had to CASE it:











I love all the white space she used, and the perfect placement of those sequins and sentiment.  The stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays Mon Ami set - perfect for me to practise my less than adequate Copic skills!

Off to bed now and bracing myself for my 7 year old son to keep me up half the night. Poor little thing is full of a cold...although for some reason it didn't stop him from trick or treating and eating half a tonne of lollies earlier this evening!

Happy stamping!

Claire x




7 comments:

  1. LOVE these Claire! I was actually thinking of using that set for the challenge too! Fabulous! Have a great weekend! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the gorgeous shading on your tulips! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and it's currently winging its way to me from CAS-ual Fridays (along with a few other sets!). Your coloring is fabulous and the colours you've chosen look beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire the tulips are jut beautiful! Your colouring is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors in your tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, love this stamp set and hate to admit it have it and as yet unused. Time to recify this. You have inspired me. Love love the coloures you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful, Claire ... the shading on those tulips is just lovely ... and of course, I love the mon amie sentiment!! Just saw your name in lights over at Muse ... congratulations on your HM! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!