Monday 8 August 2016

Time Out with a Twist

Hello!

The latest challenge at Time Out really intrigued me this week:

'Holidays with the Optional Twist of No Stamping' 
(stamped sentiments allowed)




Hmmm - a card without stamping. It was more difficult than I thought but in the end I decided to create a snowy scene using a Memory Box Country Landscape die against a distress ink sunset.  Now let me tell you, the distress ink blending gods were out  in force for this and for the first time EVER I am actually happy with my blending technique.  And I've got another Christmas card done...got to be happy with that!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. Speechless... perfect blend of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire ... such stunning blending ... a simply gorgeous night sky with that lovely white village in the foreground! Love that shining light in the window! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops ... forgot my manners ... thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your night sky is incredible Claire, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene you have created, this is stunning and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. I have never seen a more beautiful blended sky.... This is absolutely, jaw droppingly, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for winning at TO, see blog if you want to be a GD at TO x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!