Monday 6 November 2017

Freshly Made Sketch/Card Concept

Hello again,

Can you believe I finished most of my Christmas cards weeks ago? I was preparing for the UK and realised I could save on the riduculously high postage fees so spent a couple of nights making 40 very quick cards to hand out when I was there. So what that everyone received their card 3 months early - it means I can justify spending the money saved on new stamps...doesn't it?!






I still have a few left to make though - this one will be winging it's way to a certain someone in blogland in a few weeks.  I've used the latest sketch from Freshly Made and I've been inspired by the rich and vibrant colours at The Card Concept - let's call it a classy and elegant style. 

The cute little elf is from MFT as is the gold embossed background stamp and the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse.

Thanks for popping,

Claire x



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love that little elf and the gold embossing looks amazing! So pretty and perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! How clever to think ahead and make your Christmas cards early to avoid postage! Postage is such a killer when you're sending from this end of the world, isn't it! Anyway, on to your card - this is just delightful - that elf is just the cutest and he always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, spend it all on crafty stash, Claire!! What an adorable little elf, so beautifully coloured ... and fabulous against the rich gold embossing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card well executed. Thanks for joining us for The Card Cept Challenge this time around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!